Major IPI Update... Find out what is new!This is a major IPI System Update:
IPI now uses the new Carefusion Knowledge Portal (KP) standard for alert counting and reporting.
Please read the Download PDF document for the full announcement details.
You can also read the IPI Community Email that was sent on September 9, 2014.
Our major updates are listed here:.
- Field Limit alerts are now set as the default Alert Type for all charts and reports.
Your charts and reports will display FIELD LIMIT ALERT TOTALS, unless you make a different selection in the Alert Types menu.
Field Limit alerts include Overrides, Reprograms and Cancels.
You can still get reports on other alert types by selecting them specifically in the Alert Types menu.
- The Knowledge Portal (KP) alert counting standard is an improvement over CQI Reporter.
This new and improved standard is now built-in to IPI, making your hospital reports and cross-hospital comparisons more accurate for both CQI Reporter and KP hospitals.
- Both KP and CQI Reporter alert logs are now processed according to the KP standard for alert counting.
- We reprocessed every CQI Reporter All Available Columns ever uploaded to IPI -- this means that all IPI alerts in the database now match the new KP alert counting standard.
It also means that your totals for CQI uploaded alerts in past months and years will be slightly changed, since they are now counted according to KP standards.
- You can now upload KP "All Available Columns" Alert Logs to IPI
See https://catalyzecare.org/resources/1040 for instructions
For hospitals with many facilities: see the note in the documentation about how KP handles facilities.
- You can now upload KP “Guardrails Suite MX Usage by Profiles” Compliance Data to IPI
See https://catalyzecare.org/resources/1051 for instructions. For hospitals with many facilities: see the note in the documentation about how KP handles facilities.